Do you feel stuck in your life?
How to transform sadness, stress, and other blocks: Embracing the challenge.
- You know that you would like something more in your life, but you are unsure what it is, or how to figure it out
- You are experiencing conflict or even crisis in one of your relationships, and are having trouble understanding how to heal it - or even if it can be healed
- You are sometimes so scattered and overwhelmed that you can't function the way you know you really can, and this is holding you back from becoming the YOU that you are meant to be
- You know what you need to do in order to take care of yourself, but you continually undermine yourself and fall back into unhealthy patterns
- You feel limited in your life because of things that happened in the past - you would like to put the past behind you but don't know how
These issues are symptoms of being cut off from your inner guidance - from
Who You Really Are.
I help you reconnect to your inner guidance and live Your Best Life.
"What makes Sarah unique is her extensive knowledge and experience with many different healing practices that range from traditional talk therapy to various alternative therapies. This vast repertoire allows her to treat each patient with what is appropriate for them in that moment, utilizing one or more techniques in each session. The results are amazing!"
--Gwen, Ardmore PA
Transformative Therapy helps clients reconnect to their inner Guidance, our ‘inner compass’ that never fails to provide direction – but only works if we can see it. Often, we are called to make important decisions when we are least connected to this guidance. I help my clients reconnect, allowing them to make decisions and create healthy patterns that replace worn-out scripts which don't serve the Highest Good. When we re-establish our connection to Who We Really Are, we are able to create lives filled with love and joy.
We are able to do this through a process of transformation that draws on both Eastern and Western tradition. Through guided imagery, hypnotherapy, energy psychology and talk therapy, we can:
- Reconnect to our life purpose and connect to authentic JOY
- Change the way we picture things and find the things we picture, change
- Remember the lessons from past experiences while we leave the pain behind, allowing real healing to take place
- Re-wire the body's response to the stressors in our environment
- Create new, healthy patterns instead of continually running outdated scripts
"I really appreciate Sarah's unrelenting commitment to the well-being of her clients. Her work is unblemished, unrelenting and unsurpassed!"
In our sessions, we work to shift consciousness around important issues and begin to create new patterns and write new scripts which allow us to lead authentic, satisfying lives. Hypnosis, guided imagery, and 'energy psychology' are techniques that you can draw upon for any of the many, many issues that we are presented with, letting us know that it is time to take our personal growth in our hands and grow! Whether you are having relationship problems, have (or have a child who has) ADHD; if you are facing a serious health problem like needing major surgery, or even facing cancer; if you are just stressed and want to be happier -- I will give you tools that you can use on your own to keep connecting to your Guidance. We will draw on some of the best mind-body-spirit techniques, including guided imagery, hypnosis, energy healing, and meditation.
"Sarah's low-key approach makes it easy to relax around her and her compassion is sincere and honest, which makes it a pleasure to work with her."
--Sue, Wayne PA
Welcome to Transformative Therapy! I am Sarah Murphy, a holistic psychotherapist and creator of Transformative Therapy. I am happy to provide super-effective techniques, such as guided imagery, hypnosis, and 'energy psychology' to help you unlock your best life. I look forward to supporting you in your journey to transformation, working with you to create your best life, where the real YOU shines through and you create the abundant joy that you are here to enjoy!
I welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the most transformational therapy you have imagined.
"Intuitive, approachable, appreciative"
--Anna, Berwyn PA
To start feeling better right away, you can listen to free meditations by clicking on the 'free stuff' button to the left.
To begin working on your transformation, call 610-341-9200, or email firstname.lastname@example.org; or click on the 'contact us' button to the left of the screen.
"When I first came in to Sarah's office, I could hardly breathe I was so upset. At the end of our appointment I felt amazing. I had stopped crying; for the first time in a long time, I felt like I could breathe; I actually slept through the night for the first time in weeks. Whatever she did, it worked. It was unbelievable."
--Natalie, New York NY
Welcome to Transformative Therapy. Let the transformation begin!